Paris, July 29, 2014.- AndSoft Case Study: Wallenborn. Headquarters: Munsbach (Luxembourg). International transport (air cargo). Over 550 tractors
- Transportation Management Software e-TMS © by AndSoft.
- 220 users in 10 countries, with offices in London, Oslo, Billund, Copenhavn, Frankfurt, Munich, Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam
- Login e-TMS © by AndSoft with 24 airlines including American Airlines, Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Swissport Cargo, China Southern Airlines.
- Standard interfaces import-export T1 (NTSC). EU standard: European Network for making all kinds of statements transport imports and exports. Once this system is suitable for the whole of Europe, the declaration will be replaced by an electronic statement
- Monitoring of goods with high added value in the 550 vehicles: the end user can know in real time where their shipments are via GPS systems with updates made every 3 minutes.
- Portal Advanced Track & Trace: Creating orders via Internet, electronic invoice, CMR, report generator, EDI interface AWB, BL, bills of lading and closely monitor the path of the packet with the GPS location .
- Team: A project manager, three consultants and three developers.
- Duration: 8 months