Madrid. October 30th, 2017 – AndSoft, developer of the technological platform e-TMS for the management of transportation and logistics companies, participated yesterday in a round table on “Experience and Platforms with TMS Software”, organized by Aeutrasmer (Spanish Freight Transport User Association) on the occasion of its General Assembly. Representatives of Generix, Oracle, and SAP corporations, as well as partners of the mentioned employer’s organization that had implemented software for transport companies’ management, participated in the discussion. Víctor Vilas, Business Development Manager Europe for AndSoft, highlighted the following conclusions:
- Transportation Management Software e-TMS © by AndSoft.
- 220 users in 10 countries, with offices in London, Oslo, Billund, Copenhavn, Frankfurt, Munich, Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam
- Login e-TMS © by AndSoft with 24 airlines including American Airlines, Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Swissport Cargo, China Southern Airlines.
- Standard interfaces import-export T1 (NTSC). EU standard: European Network for making all kinds of statements transport imports and exports. Once this system is suitable for the whole of Europe, the declaration will be replaced by an electronic statement
- Monitoring of goods with high added value in the 550 vehicles: the end user can know in real time where their shipments are via GPS systems with updates made every 3 minutes.
- Portal Advanced Track & Trace: Creating orders via Internet, electronic invoice, CMR, report generator, EDI interface AWB, BL, bills of lading and closely monitor the path of the packet with the GPS location .
- Team: A project manager, three consultants and three developers.
- Duration: 8 months