Barcelona, november 2, 2021.- AndSoft, a European company manufacturer of software for transport and logistics, received the Award for global management leadership for transport during the ceremony of the V Awards of Technology and Innovation of the newspaper La Razón, this past October 27 at the Hotel Eurostars Madrid Tower.Continue reading “AndSoft receives the award for global management leadership for transportation from La Razón newspaper”
Tag: Julio Borrell
It’s up to the TMS software to meet the requirements of the transport companies and not the other way round
Author: Julio Borrell, Chief Operating Officer at AndSoft
Continue reading “It’s up to the TMS software to meet the requirements of the transport companies and not the other way round”
Most TMS manufactured by companies with experience in this sector are flexible solutions, but are also equipped with a standardized coreTweet
AndSoft and TimoCom integrate their platforms / Andsoft et TimoCom ont une interface de programmation commune
Madrid, Paris, Berlin, Erkrath, 28.10.2014 – La société TimoCom Soft- und Hardware GmbH, leader européen du marché des bourses de fret et de véhicules créé une interface de programmation commune avec Andsoft. AndSoft est une entreprise européenne spécialisée dans le développement de logiciels en ligne, notamment pour le transport et la logistique.
Continue reading “AndSoft and TimoCom integrate their platforms / Andsoft et TimoCom ont une interface de programmation commune”
AndSoft Case Study: WALLENBORN
Paris, July 29, 2014.- AndSoft Case Study: Wallenborn. Headquarters: Munsbach (Luxembourg). International transport (air cargo). Over 550 tractors
- Transportation Management Software e-TMS © by AndSoft.
- 220 users in 10 countries, with offices in London, Oslo, Billund, Copenhavn, Frankfurt, Munich, Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam
- Login e-TMS © by AndSoft with 24 airlines including American Airlines, Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Swissport Cargo, China Southern Airlines.
- Standard interfaces import-export T1 (NTSC). EU standard: European Network for making all kinds of statements transport imports and exports. Once this system is suitable for the whole of Europe, the declaration will be replaced by an electronic statement
- Monitoring of goods with high added value in the 550 vehicles: the end user can know in real time where their shipments are via GPS systems with updates made every 3 minutes.
- Portal Advanced Track & Trace: Creating orders via Internet, electronic invoice, CMR, report generator, EDI interface AWB, BL, bills of lading and closely monitor the path of the packet with the GPS location .
- Team: A project manager, three consultants and three developers.
- Duration: 8 months
You must be logged in to post a comment.