First worldwide presentation at the SITL in Paris.
Paris, April 11th 2014. – AndSoft, European company expert in developing software for transport and logistics companies, presented at the SITL (Paris) its latest innovation “e-TMS Social Network”. AndSoft has incorporated the technology used in social networks to its e-TMS and e-FMS management system. The incorporation of the 2.0 technology to the e-TMS by AndSoft makes it the first system in the logistics and transport sector to offer maximum information, details and landmarks occurring amongst its employees, in managements for and by clients. This is a necessary evolution with high technological qualities, bringing to the logistics community a new “Media Network” tool for clients and Partners, thought for the basics of the business. In other words increased control, productivity and competitiveness.
Leading edge technology
“e-TMS Social Network” is unique in the sector. Big corporations have already shown their determination to incorporate this tool. It enables them to merge an easy and obvious classic management work method with the global need to communicate with the working community and clients, in a friendly chat environment. Specifically “e-TMS Network” enables:
1. Access to the network in which appears the logistics transit of goods
2. A new chat network for the logistics managers of the shipping
3. Transparency in the efficiency of the supply chain
4. Restricted online chat
5. A log file of all conversations by order number and date
6. Positive feedback, comments and sharing on other networks
7. Access via computer, smartphone or tablet
8. Harmonizing of the logistics jargon for the final client
Almost 500 million people are users of the main messaging or chatting tools. For AndSoft this is the way to communicate and share texts, photos and videos and should be a part of the logistics world/environment.